A Two Fer

Not only will you be seeing an update of Maggie, but also of yours truly! Met the girls at Needle Orts in between tropical storm bands on Tuesday and OH What Fun It Was!!!! However can I tell you how I forgot my camera?!? I saw it sitting on my table and thought oh I better grab that to bring with me today and immediately forgot it!

UGH.

Stop by Dee's Blog. She has pictures of our adventures including my sock being modeled. Here is a picture of Maggie and Me.



Like I said, we had a great time. I always love meeting up with those girls. And every single one of them I met thru AOL. Yep on line friends that became IRL friends. Dee was fantastic in giving me some help with my blog, now to find the time to put it to good use!! Well actually that active link to her blog is some of her help! And she lessened her stash load on me! YEAH!! Got some more Moda Dea (like the yarn for Baby Girl's poncho) and some Lionbrand Woolease AND a skein of Knit Picks sock yarn!! I will figure out a way to stretch that skein to keep it for ME! Just need to find a color to match for the cuff, heel and toe. Thanks again, Dee. Love me some new yarn.

On a final note, one of the many blogs I read (cant remember which one) shows pictures of the sky. When I got back from meeting the girls, the weather had cleared up a lot and I loved the cloud patterns in the sky. Here it is.



Hope all those in what's left of Alberto just get gentle breezes and light sun showers.

Comments

Dee said…
Don't we get the most interesting clouds sometimes?

Glad you had a good time at stitching. We are always so happy when you can make it.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon