Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pass the Tissues, Please

I am sick. We have been home for 1 week and in that week I have gone school shopping, gone back to work, had my sisters here, had a drs appt that ended up with me scheduling a procedure yesterday that required *prep* drinking on Sunday. YUCK. BTW I passed with flying colors. Meanwhile I have a fever and a sore throat and a cough that will not quit. The OI is at the store as I type getting me some good meds so that I will get over this thing soon! PLUS I plan on doing NOTHING this wknd. I just need to sit and knit on the couch the entire time. This, btw, is OI's suggestion, not mine. But who am I to argue?!?!?

Needless to say not much knitting has been happening. However I do have some interesting flowers that we saw in NY. I have no idea what they are called but they sure are pretty!


I like the little ant in this one. Didn't even notice him when I took the picture.


This one we saw near the library in Southampton. I would LOVE to know what it is. Very unusual. It looks like 2 different blooms from the same plant.


And one more picture.....my sil saw this and thought of me immediately!! She said only I would get it. I LOVE it!!


Now if you will excuse me, I have a pillow with my name written all over it......

2 comments:

Dee said...

The first flowers look like day lilies of some sort.

The second I would guess to be hydrangeas, but I'm not positive on that.

Hope you are feeling better real soon!

Zonda said...

Beautiful flowers! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)