How Weird Are You??

First thanks for all the well wishes. I *think* I'm getting better. I feel better, but not 100% yet. I'm a little worried since I only have 2 days of meds left and I dont think I will magically wake up Monday morning feeling fantastic. But then again, do ANY of us wake up Monday mornings feeling fantastic? We'll see. I've got the dr on speed dial.

Also thanks for all the kind thoughts abt the kitchen. Both Deborah and Singular Stitches wanted to know who cleaned up all the mess?? Who said its cleaned up?? The IO said to leave it, he will clean it. I've been cleaning around it. He's slow and I'm stubborn. A match made in heaven (or hell, depending on the day). I did get rid of the burnt fries since they were beginning to smell.

Now that I've thoroughly grossed you all out, let's move on to a meme I've been tagged for. Jane tagged me yesterday for a new meme. And apparently there are rules!!

“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Here we go!

1. I only like to use a big spoon when eating ice cream or cereal. Small spoons just dont feel right in my mouth.

2. I lock up the house the same way every night. If I do it out of order, I have to restart from the beginning to make sure I did it right. I blame my grandfather on this quirk. He did the same thing every night and it used to make me nuts. And now I do it. Thanks grampa!

3. The second I get into bed at night, I get right back out because I realized that I didnt lock the house up (see #2) or I forgot to give the cats dry food for the night or I forgot to take my medicine. Then the IO will say, "You know you do this every night". It's like a night time ritual.

4. I have slept on the same side of the bed since I was aged in the single digits, always the right side. If I slept on the left, I couldn't sleep. That would be weird enough (even though I know there are lots of us out there), but in the past 6 months I've been sleeping on the LEFT side of the bed. When Baby Girl climbs into bed, she sleeps on the very edge which causes me to move over and causes the IO to move to her bed. I am now sleeping on the left side of the bed. What's sad is now when I go to sleep, I cant sleep on the right anymore.

5. My toes and ankles make cracking noises when I walk. This has been like this since as long as I can remember. I cant sneak up on anybody because my ankles and toes alert the media!

6. I can't wear turtle necks. I can't stand having anything tight around my neck. Living in FL makes this a non issue, but when I lived in NY for 5 years, you'd think I would just bite the bullet. Nope. When it got that cold outside, I would wear a scarf because after being in an enclosed building with the heat blasting, I would have to take the scarf off so I could breathe.

So now you know.

Ok I am going to tag Dee, Susie, Sue, Deborah, Singular Stitches, and Stacy

Aren't you all glad you commented in the month of December?? There were a few more, but they have been spared. THIS time. Have fun!!

Comments

Jane said…
Good list! I see you go in for the OCD too. hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon