Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet!

I think I'll go for a walk.

If you are not familiar with where this comes from, go HERE.

That being said, I still don't feel great and have little energy. I'm basically in bed all day watching TV. Not such a bad thing if I had enough energy to knit. I've done a little bit of work on #1 Son's socks and nothing on his vest. I just don't have the mind for it. The cats are LOVING it since they pretty much stay either next to me or ON me the whole time. They don't even go running when the kids decide to run and jump on the bed (which happens A LOT).

However, I was still able to take pictures of the sky today. I looked outside around 10:30 and it was all blue. B-O-R-I-N-G. Then around 1pm we had this.....

and this


Around 4pm we had this for a temp

and this sky


But my favorite view was of this at around 8:45pm

and this


What is this?? A view of this from my house


I know they just look like blobs of light in these pictures, but it was SOO much better in person!! At night you can see so much more since everything is lit. When the rocket boosters separate from the main rocket, you can SEE it!! I tried getting pictures but it just wasnt working out well so I just sat and enjoyed it. The neighbors next door and the neighbors across the street were outside as well so we aren't the only science geeks in the area!! Of course I doubt they rewound the DVR to watch the whole thing all over again on tv, but I could be wrong.

2 comments:

Dee said...

My pictures didn't turn out so well either. The street lights were too much competition. :-(

Colds are going around our house. I think I slept 23 out of the last 24 hours. YUCK! No knitting going on here either.

I sort of feel human today. At least I'm upright.

Deborah said...

WOW!!!!!!!!