The Plague

The good news, I don't have strep.

The bad news, I might have mono.

~~sigh~~

Honestly I don't think I have mono. Most people I've talked to who've had mono could barely get out of bed, let alone get the kids ready for school, themselves ready for work, drop off the kids, work the AM until its time to pick up Baby Girl, go home and make us all lunch, pick up #1 Son in the afternoon and make dinner. At this point I'm falling into bed and am there the rest of the night. I still think this is too much for a person with mono to accomplish. I think the Dr is erring on the side of caution, but I'd rather that than to say I'm not that bad. If I could just remove my head, clean it all out and put it back on, I'd be much better!! LOL

The good news of all this? I have no desire to "housewife" today. I'm going to make myself some breakfast, take my multitude of pills and sit on the couch until its time to get Baby Girl. And because I'm one big infected mess from the neck up, I dont feel bad abt it! If the knitting is in reach, I will do some of that. I've got the heat cranked up (its in the 40s with a wind chill in the 30s) and I'll pull out a quilt and have some kitties snuggle with me. Sounds like a plan to me!!


If you sit in the sun, I'm TOTALLY there!

Comments

Dee said…
Hope you feel better soon.
stitcherw said…
Sounds like a great plan to me, I hope you're feeling better soon.
Sue
Deborah said…
awww so sorwe you not feel too good... It's ccccold here too, 29 degrees in Jersey which is damn cold for December. I've got 2 sick with the same sounding thing and it's beating me up too but I've already used up my sick days this year when my back went out...

sending warmth and good cheer.
Jane said…
Well, whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon. Snuggling with the kitty seems like the best medicine to me!
Stacy said…
I hope you feel better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon