Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Old Razzle Dazzle

The past few days my blog has been devoted to our trip to the Keys. I still am not done, need to add pictures of the wedding and also our experiences of Key West. HOWEVER there has been no knitting content because there really hasnt been any. I knit abt 15 inches on the scarf on the drive down and then NOTHING was touched until our drive home. In the dark. Using the car light.

That being said, I have FINALLY FINISHED the scarf for the Red Scarf Project last night around 11:30 (still doing my best work at night).

I can't get a decent picture of the yarn color so this will have to do. Speaking of yarn, do you see that little bit left on the end of the scarf? THAT is all that I had left of the huge ball I started out with. I didn't want to have any leftovers so instead of going to 60" I just knit till I ran out of yarn (I think I'm at 63"). I planned it out better than I could have hoped, and I'll never be able to do it again!

No comments: