Saturday Sky

Here's what it looked like today.....

Beautiful.

I've been taking it easy today since I'm working on the same thing Baby Girl has. I've been healthy for almost a week, I was due......

Anyway I've been watching movies and knitting all day (in between laundry of course). I'm attempting to felt my needleroll, not going as well as I'd hoped. Once I get it to where I want it, I'll post pictures.

I also cast on for a new project last night. I started a sweater for CIC. They are looking for sweaters for the *older* kids, 6-16. I'm doing a size 10 sweater in orange and brown. It's moving along FAST, I'm almost to the arm holes.

I think I'm going to rotate out Too Pooped as well. I went to work on it today but it just isnt talking to me anymore. Pictures of both will be posted tomorrow since I can't get a good picture this late at night.


Right now this looks like a good idea.

Comments

Dee said…
Sleeping with a nekkid Barbie? I'm not sure that's such a good idea. ;-)

The kitties are adorable.
Sandie Knapp said…
Gee, 40ยบ and better eh? Maybe I should come for a visit? ha ha Looks gorgeous down there.

Love the cats. At one time I had 11. It was quite a bit of work, but most of them were strays I took in. Now I'm down to 2, one an outdoor cat (sleeps in the basement) and one indoor. Much easier for me this way. I can't see myself without one though. I just love them too much, so I fully understand your little Lucy being there. Enjoy your day. :)
Julie said…
Aww, those kitties have the right idea!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon