Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Here We Go Again.......

I noticed my 16 y/o cat Samaria was VERY quiet this wknd. She's usually very verbal, meowing all the time. Well this wknd she sounded like she had laryngitis. Since its been a couple of days that she's been like this, I took her to the vet today. Let's just say its not good.

The x-ray shows that her lungs are a salt and pepper color instead of a deep black. Plus they found a mass in her abdomin. It looks like she has cancer. They will know more tomorrow or Thurs once all her bloodwork comes back.

Honestly I think I will have one less kitty by the wknd.

Somebody pass the Xanax.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear this...

Dee said...

Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending my best for Samaria.

Jane said...

I'm am so sorry to see this. Poor kitty and poor you. Lots of hugs!

Stacy said...

I'm so sorry, Lynn.

stitcherw said...

Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry. {{Hugs}}
Sue

stitcherw said...

You've been quiet, hope all is ok. {{hugs}}
Sue

Diane said...

Oh Lynn so sorry to hear about your cat. I've got 2 that are 16 and they are both slowing down. Hoping the best for Samaria.