Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Couple More

Technically its the last day of the Project Spectrum so my Saturday Sky fits right in.


After I posted my pictures yesterday, I realized that I had a few more to add for the month.
How I didn't think abt this guy is amazing to me.

One of my trees is a maple and I realized that the trunk is not brown but grey, with some interesting things attached to it.

And here is one of Baby Girl's temporary tattoo that she got out of Treasure Box.


The IO took the Rugrats out to Daytona Beach today so I have the house to myself. Can you hear that??? Neither can I!! LOL This is what silence sounds like. With the energy level down low, the cats have been hanging out with me while I catch up on some TV from the DVR. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get a muffin and watch an episode of CSI. A grown up show in the middle of the day in the family room.....look what I've been missing.

4 comments:

stitcherw said...

Woohoo, time to yourself. So, what did you stitch while you watched CSI?
Sue

Dee said...

Have fun!!!!

Sandie Knapp said...

How wonderful! A day to yourself. What Mother could refuse an offer like that?

I rather enjoyed your ingenuity at putting together photos to close out Project Sprectum for Feb/March. Pretty quick thinking! LOL

Have a great day :)

Diane said...

Wow an afternoon doing grown up stuff without having to get juice for anyone! You go girl. Around here there are no little ones anymore until the grandkids should up. Too much quiet at my house.