Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday Sky

This is what it looked like this AM.


And just 5 min ago.


In between those two pictures was a rehearsal for Baby Girl's ballet and tackling #1 Son's bedroom. They *clean* it, but I really needed to get in there to organize and toss a BUNCH of junk out. Tomorrow is Baby Girl's room. The big motivator? My sisters are coming to visit on Monday and they will each be staying in their bedrooms. I swear I think the only time I really organize and clean is when I have company coming, but they know I'm a bit of a slob and I only promise a clean bed and a clean bathroom.

I don't have a lot to report so I will dazzle you with kitty pictures.

Princess just LOVES to snuggle.


She also loves to do the paws in Baby Girl's hair like BG is the mama. It's SO sweet to watch.



Did you expect anything else? After all, you DID name me Princess!

2 comments:

stitcherw said...

Cute kitty pictures, and your evening sky was pretty, I love sunsets. Just realized I don't think I answered on the frame for Chocolate Covered Cherries, I found it at JoAnn's. We have one of the large ones near us, so it has a fairly decent frame selection. Have you decided that you need to start one for yourself yet?
Sue

Sus said...

Love the sky "bookends"! Kitty looks very cuddly and sweet. Also, from your previous post, I can't believe that hat pattern was for a *baby*!! Wow.