Sandi tagged me for a meme where I post 8 random things abt me. I'm also supposed to post the rules of the meme before I start and tag 8 people at the end of it. Well I'm not going to do either of those. If you want to play, consider yourself tagged.
1. I tend to bend rules. LOL
2. I didn't learn how to ride a two wheeler until I was 9. I couldnt get the balance and was afraid I'd fall and hurt myself.
3. I was born and raised in Miami. You would think that would make me a southern girl, but anything south of Palm Beach is either Southern NY or North Cuba.
4. I didnt see snow for the first time until I was 13.
5. The first time I went snow skiing I fell, torn cartiledge in my knee and ended up having surgery.
6. I had skin cancer when I was 22 and lived to tell abt it.
7. The only time I left the country was when I was 11 when we went to Puerto Rico.
8. I do not own a passport.
There you have it. More info abt me than you really cared to know.
Here is my sky.
I have to say we are having some really nice weather. Its only 79 and its almost noon. AND its at the end of May. Usually by now its so much hotter. We also have a wind advisory for small crafts. I dont own a boat so those wind advisories make me happy!!
Hope everybody has a great wknd!!!