Friday, August 31, 2007

3 Days Later........

It's taken me 3 days, but its done. The office/craft room is clean. I can't believe it took me that long!!! However I can see the floor and most surfaces. The clothes and fabric and paper and towels and trash are picked up and gone from the floor. The dust and cobwebs are gone. I can actually breathe! It is my favorite room in the house now, probably because its the only CLEAN room in the house. Why is it that when you devote time to a project (like cleaning out a room), everything else falls apart!

I didn't take before and after pictures, but I do have a picture of the cats that sort of shows the state of my fabric.

I took this picture to show how Hemi and Tiger are getting along (which of course as soon as I took it a cat fight broke out), but if you look at the background you can see some of the bookshelf and also the fabric (and towel) on the floor.
this is what it looks like now.

SO much better! I'm hoping that since it looks this good, it will be easier to keep up. I can only hope.....

7 comments:

Carol said...

Doesn't that feel good?! It sure looks nice! I hope this isn't contagious ;)

Dee said...

It looks good.

Reorganization of my stash is going to happen real soon. My closet is about to pop!

Barb said...

Okay, now you've done it. I'm all inspired. I have an entire craft room that I can't even walk into because in addition to being my craft room, it has become the catch-all for luggage and my older daughter's (AKA The Collector) overflow. When the kids go back to school on Tuesday, I'm going to wear some kind of dust mask and step bravely into the mess!! Um, thanks? I think?

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, that looks great! Thanks for stopping by my blog - come again!

KSee said...

Lookin' good. I sure hope it inspires me. Cats are remarkable creatures. I know they think you did allhis work for them. LOL

SusieH said...

Looks fantastic! My clean-up/reorg fun will have to wait yet another day. Found out today that back to school for us is WEDS, not TUES!! Good thing we went to this party or I'd feel like a doofus...

Janet said...

Wow! Can you come and visit me? My sewing/craft/food pantry/storage room is overwhelming.
Great job! Looks good- now the trick is to put things back after you touch them.