Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday Sucker

Today's sky brought to you by Baby Girl.

Its 93 but feels like 99. Ick.

Now to the sucker part....... Meet the new member of the family.......

I need another cat like I need a hole in the head, but apparently we were supposed to have him. Three different times he was offered to us and 2 different times we turned him down. What really did it was this....

He's a polydactl. I've always wanted one, and when we were in Key West we really wanted to have one of the Hemmingway cats. But then we got Princess, Tiger and Lucy. So as far as I was concerned, I was done. Heh.

ANYWAY, he is adorable and I'm so glad we have him now. We're keeping him separated from the rest of the cats until I get him completely checked out, but they have met. No pictures of that since I wanted both hands free in case any feline wars broke out.

He's SO little, esp when I see him in this bed. I knew the other kittens were getting big, but when I see them in this bed and see him, he is SMALL!!

Once he's checked out, we'll get more acquanted with everybody.


HMPH. Apparently I've lost that new cat smell......

9 comments:

Angela said...

He is adorable!!!

Dee said...

So, what is his NAME? He's adorable. I love polydactyl cats.

stitcherw said...

He is so cute! I'm sure he'll fit in, most cats are pretty tolerent of kittens. Love his feet, my one cat Midnight has the extra toe in front on each foot also.
Sue

Monica said...

OOoh you're so lucky!! I wanted one of the Hemmingway cats when I was in Key West too!!

Brigitte said...

Oh, he's so cute and sweet! I love little orange kitties. How can the others not love him? OK, so cats show it differently...

What's his name?!

Diane said...

They all lose that new cat smell. Still picking out a name?

on the wings... said...

OM Goodness! He is completely wonderful. I can see why you couldn't keep passing him up! Lucky you to have such a unique featured cat in the household. How is he with yarn?

Sue J. said...

Congratulations on your new family member. How sweet he is. And such a joy he will be.

Deborah said...

yup, that cat definitely has extra weapon advantage.