Summer Saturday?

So while some of you are battling hurricane force winds and blizzards and floods, apparently Florida is stuck in summer, northern style. Here it is this morning around 11:30

with my sky


Then again around 3:30.

or

depending on what thermometer you look at. Not that I totally mind the near 80 degree weather, but what's a knitter to do when she can't even wear her socks in winter?!?

I know, I'll shut up now.

So with such nice weather, we've got the windows open, the rugrats are playing outside, the IO is playing in the garage and I'm playing in the bedroom. I want to see where I am on various projects. I've got a couple that won't take long to finish, its just a matter of doing it. Hopefully on Monday I'll have some completed projects to show.

And to leave on a funny note, here is a picture that makes me laugh every time I see it. It was a link from a link from a link to a picture somebody posted, but I couldn't get the link to work so I can't even give proper credit. If you know this offending kitty, LMK so that I can give his owners a proper shout out. That is, if the offending kitty isnt at the local shelter by now!!




And you thought I was bad.

Comments

KSee said…
I'm so glad to gaze out your window to keep warm.
Dee said…
It sure does look like Hemi in the tree, doesn't it!
SusieH said…
Funnay cat pic there :) Good for you for digging into the book pile. That's on my agenda too - this week is busybusybusy but maybe next week,
aksunflour said…
ROFL! That cat is funny! A cat owner's worst nightmare though. Wonder how the kitty got up there w/o having the tree fall over.

It is to icy for the kids to go out right now. Thing Two's 3 1/2 hr bus ride took almost 5 hrs. last night.
stitcherw said…
Hope you're feeling better, maybe the nice warm weather you're having will help.

The cat in the tree picture was great, they do tend to be able to get into the strangest places.
Sue

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon