Sunday, January 13, 2008

We Made It!!!

I've been reading Stuff On My Cat for some time now and finally decided to send in a picture. It was some time ago and while browsing the site this AM, I saw Princess!!! WE MADE IT!!!!

The guy who posted didn't get it even though I sent in an explanation (it was a diorama that the kids made and Princess went inside it. She is Queen of the Universe!) and the majority of comments are from 4 people talking to each other, but I dont care!! WE MADE IT!!!!!!

7 comments:

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on getting your entry accepted. Princess looks quite regal in her box.

Your earlier entry on the ABC's was cute too. Beautiful house for Architecture, but I loved the comparison for Airline food. Very creative idea for the subject. :)
Sue

aksunflour said...

Congratulations! What a funny web site! thank you yet again for another random website.

SusieH said...

Oooh, you have a Star among the stars....go, Princess!

KSee said...

way to go. seems like the people who are commenting to each other really need to get a life!
One of my co-workers sent this site to me last month. Cute.

Sandie Knapp said...

Congratulations to Princess. She certainly does look deserving of praise with such a pose. LOL

Belated Anniversary wishes too. Glad you had such a nice little vacation.

Have a happy. :)

Criquette said...

I always wanted to be Queen of the Universe, but I see Princess beat me to it. Great picture!

Carol said...

Congrats! Seems the comments in SOMC are from children. I left a grown-up one ;-)