Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just One More.......

So the last time I blogged, I spoke abt playing in my fabric. Did I?

Nope.

I pulled out some wool and cast on for another vest.

I REALLY want to make one that I'm happy with. So far so good.

There is no urgency for socks or sweaters for us here

so instead of casting on for #1 Son's sock, I decided to use up some of my wool yarn. WITH COLOR!

I did pull out my Seasonal Spring to work on while I meet up with my stitching group tomorrow. I have to say I'm so happy I can join them on a regular basis now. It seems as if this is the only time I get to stitch anymore. I want to make a bit of progress on it, though, so that I have more than brown lines to show.....

4 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Aw, now you're just rubbing it in! ha ha...

Vivian said...

I envy you for that weather. It's been raining here this week, my son's week off and we've planned all kinds of fun stuff to do. Oh well, at least there is no storm, knock on wood.

aksunflour said...

Oh the nice warm temps.... tropical. Wait that is what we are having also! All right maybe we aren't hitting 70 F, but it has been in the high 30's. Makes driving interesting. Actually driving isn't bad- just don't hit the brakes.

Sandie Knapp said...

Well, it looks like I'm not the only one that is envious, but just a little. If I could have my snow and your temps, that would be perfect. Alas............