Monday, March 03, 2008

Now THAT'S what I call service!

Remember these?

These are the Denise cords that broke for me. I called the company and they told me to send the cords back and that they would send me replacement cords.

This is what they sent me.

A whole new set of cords!! They included a letter that said while one broken cord was unusual, two was unacceptable. There was probably something wrong during the manufacturing of the cords and that they felt badly that I had this experience.

I really like the Denise Needles, but I NEVER expected a company to go over and beyond the usual level of customer service to fix a problem and make me feel TOTALLY taken care of. Thank you Denise Knitting Needles!!

Last night while I was debating on what project to knit, it suddenly dawned on me that I never showed you my present!!

This is a stitch marker make by Dee for me!!! Wasn't that sweet of her?!? I love it and used it yesterday when I was knitting up a sock.

Yep, apparently I can't cast on for #1's sock, but I can cast on for another pair of Super Quick Baby sock. It was either that or put the little balls of wool away. I had a cat on me so I cast on with the wool. Now I have even smaller balls of wool to put away. Either way, now I have a great stitch marker to use instead of my plastic ones. Thanks again Dee!!!!

4 comments:

Dee said...

You are very welcome. I'm glad you like it.

They are so much fun to make. Now I know why you can find stitch markers all over Etsy.

aksunflour said...

Thanks for the pictorial. Was wondering how to use stitch markers.

Are you in Ravelry yet?

Vivian said...

The socks are really cute. I have a big pile of those tiny balls of left over yarn which I plan to tie together and make a big colorful blanket. well, it'll take a long time to make it big, but colorful for sure!

KSee said...

I love my Denise needles. Too cute the stitch marker