Sock Infusion

That little charity sock was just the thing to get me going on socks again. I finished the second one last Sunday.

I used my Super Quick Baby Socks pattern (which I need to link on the side) with some of my charity wool.

I then started a pair of socks for me. I'm making little ankle socks out of Maizy yarn. I'm interested in seeing how they wear and wash up during summer use.


And finally I will be casting on for another pair of baby socks, this time for a shower gift in a week and a half. I will be adding in an outfit plus some of the flannel receiving blankets. A nice gift that won't break the bank.



You are so lucky that I'm half asleep or these socks would be toast!

Comments

Dee said…
Hemi's feet always make me laugh!!!

So, how do you like working with the Maizy?
KSee said…
Hemi still looks like a kitten. The DP's scare me, I so enjoy working with one needle.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon