Thursday, June 05, 2008

Blogiversary and PRIZES!

Two years ago, I decided to join the growing ranks of bloggers. Could I keep it up? Would I be able to find things to blog abt?!?! Well if you've been a reader to this blog for ANY length of time, you will know that I am never at a loss for words and will find something to blog abt, even if its watching grass grow or paint dry.

So to help me celebrate my blogiversary, I'm going to hold a contest, and since I have readers who are also quilters and stitchers, I'm going to offer up THREE different prizes!!! Some yarn, either enough for a pair of socks or a really nice scarf; a yard of Debbie Mumm fabric; or a cross stitch kit. No pictures of the prizes yet since I have yet to decide on the yarn.

What do you have to do?? Show me a picture of your calendar for the month of June. I know we have some really nice ones out there and I want to see them! You don't have to include your schedule (unless you really want to, but come on, this is SUMMER and schedules should not be that hectic), I just want to see the pretty pictures.

Here are mine.

The one in the kitchen with my main schedule on it (it's a bit blah, but I got it for only a $1)


The one in Baby Girl's room


The one in my bedroom that I got from Janet during our Virtual Vacation last year


The one in my office that I got from Jane.


Now that you have the idea, just post a link in my comments. You have until Monday June 9th at noon to leave a post. Also mention if you want to try for the yarn, the fabric or the cross stitch kit. I will post pictures of them tomorrow. Have fun!!!!


Wait a minute....were those DOGS?!?!?

9 comments:

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

ok; here is my June calendar shot from my purse-sized planner. I could use that pretty yarn! Picture on Flick at this site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nancyartsandcrafts/2553980895/

Happy June!

Jacki said...

http://jackiwolfe.blogspot.com/2008/06/june-calendar-page-this-is-my-entry-for.html

Here's my entry!! I would be more than happy with ANY of those lovely prizes, but if I had to pick one....hmmmm....I guess I'd have to go with the cross stitch!

Jane said...

Happy Blogiversary! For my entry, see your blog. LOL Yup, that's the only calendar I have.

SusieH said...

Happy Blogiversary, and thanks for inspiring me to keep on bloggin'!!

My calendar entry is over on the blog http://theknifarm.com for your viewing pleasure...

Nan said...

Well now, Happy 2nd Blogiversary!
I will post about your contest and show my June calendar pictures on my blog to enter and I LOVE knitting socks, so yarn is what I am most interested in, though the other 2 prizes are also very generous and of interest to me as well.

Kitten With a Whiplash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Sorry, bad link. I've posted my calandar pic on my blog

Heatherly said...

lol, my mom wants to see my calendar for june too!
http://yarnyenta.blogspot.com/2008/06/here-we-go-into-june.html
it is just our functional calendar.

Becky said...

Happy Bloggiversary! My calendar is posted on my blog

I'd like to try for the yarn, please.