Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HUH?!?


71

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior


Take the test!


Scoring:

0-24 - Very Poor (Failure)
25-41 - Poor
42-58 - Average
59-75 - Superior
76+ - Very Superior



SUPERIOR?! How did THAT happen?!?!? I took this test as a joke and figured I'd score poorly. How did I do so well?!?!!? I'm not an old fashioned wife, we eat out more often than we should, I don't dress for dinner, I don't fetch the IO his slippers. I don't put on make up and brush my hair before he comes home from work (even when he's not working from home), I don't keep a house as neat as it should be.

and yet I scored a 71.......Hmmmmmm, should I be happy or worried?!?

4 comments:

Dee said...

I was just average. :-( Guess I'm not going to make it as a wife.

I think it was the gossip part that sunk me. I love a good gossip-fest. LOL

But in my favor ... I don't drink, smoke or do dope.

Jane said...

I scored 17. Yay me!! LOL I think it was the vulgar language that lowered my score.

aksunflour said...

Wow! I am Superior too. Scored 63.. Now what is the difference between pajamas and a nightgown?

Thanks for the meme.

stitcherw said...

Interesting quiz, lets just say I'm below average and leave it at that, LOL. Oh well, my furbabies still love me. :)
Sue