Thursday, June 05, 2008

Prize Central

Ok here are the prizes for the calendar contest.

One yard Debbie Mumm Love Letters collection


Nature Patchwork cross stitch kit 4.5 x 4.5


2 skeins of Whisper

this is some NICE yarn. It is 50% mohair/50% acrylic and feels incredibly soft. I think it would make a great lacy scarf. At least that was my plan when I bought it, but that was before I knew abt my aversion to mohair.

So there you have it. Now go take a picture of your calendar, leave a comment with a link to your blog, and let me know which prize you want to go for. Remember you have until June 9th at noon to leave me a post.

5 comments:

aksunflour said...

I would so love to enter your contest, but DH took the camera to Chicago and he won't be back until next Tuesday!

But to get an idea of my calendars one is of sunflowers and the other has an old Norman Rockwell reprint.

Your prizes look loverly...

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Your blog is referred to in my blog today (6/6/08). I would love to get those pretty wool. Yesterday, I thought I sent you a comment (maybe you just haven't looked at that section). Anyway, here is a picture of my June calendar:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nancyartsandcrafts/2553980895/

Heatherly said...

well i was homeschooled so,we did every crafty thing we could find ;0)
but yes yarn would be my top choice :0)

the zen is from her art walk yarn club, each skeinis dyed to match a painting.

http://artwalksockyarnclub.blogspot.com/

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...

I love my calender. My dd (4yo) helped me pick it out. The yarn would be my choice. I posted my calender. It can be found here: http://beankendall.blogspot.com/