Sunday updates

Well I tried to post my Saturday Sky yesterday, but it just didn't happen. I even had it started, but was shooed off the computer before I could finish and post it. I think I have to move my yarn money over into another fund to buy my own computer. Lord knows I have enough yarn to sustain me for awhile, but I'm not sure how much longer I can handle fighting over computer time......

I did take a picture of my sky



but I find my sky 3 days earlier to be much more interesting.

We had a thunderstorm roll thru and while it looks quite ominous, the storm had passed and an hour later it was sunny again. Gotta love Florida weather.

I've also got updates of knitted projects. Here is the shawl I'm working on for Baby Girl.

I'm getting really close to finishing it, which is good because I'm getting REALLY tired of working on it.

My current sock.

I've been devoting so much time to the shawl, this sock hasn't been getting much air time. I really wanted it done before the end of the month so I would have something to post for both SAM6 and SOS08, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

And here is my ongoing sweater.

I know, it never looks any different. However this time I'm just about to start the decreases for the arm holes so I'm making progress. I really want to have it done for this winter.

I have no updated picture of my Warm Woolies blanket. It's gotten quite big and I need to find a big enough area to drape it across. I'm getting really close to having it done. I'm on the last skeins of yarn for it so hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of August. It's getting big and bulky, but it's still great knitting while I'm watching M*A*S*H at midnight.

And it seems as if I'm in a perpetual state of organizing my yarn. I get in these moods of purging yarn that I know I'll never use, but then as I look at it, I think I'll be able to find *something* for it. I get the same way abt my fabric stash. So instead when I pull it out to look at it, I'm taking pictures of it before I shove it back in the closet so I can post it on Ravelry. I have to say, I use Ravelry SO much more than I ever expected. Yet another example as to why you never say never.

Comments

Dee said…
Yep, me too.

I never thought I would hang out on Ravelry NEARLY as much as I do.

The sad thing is, I think a lot of people quit updating their blogs because of it. I still like blog reading better.
aksunflour said…
Love your sky pics. Sometimes the sky is prettier days before Saturday. Nice to see a sunny blue sky for a change- all we have had is rain. (Thinking of building an Ark- what do you think?)

Progress is progress no matter how slow the going is.
SusieH said…
Baby Girl's shawl is lovely - that tiger striping effect rocks!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon