Susie awarded me with this:
Thank you Susie!! I love your blog too!!!
Now, the rules for accepting this blog award:
1. Please put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
I have linked to Susie's blog, the Knit Farm. She's a transplanted Yankee on the other side of the pond. I live vicariously thru her posts since it will be a LONG time before I get over there.
Now here are some of my favorite blogs that I go to often:
1. Quiddity - Jane was really the first blog I started reading way back when. I *think* it was from when I was following the AOL boards, she would post her name, her email and her blog. She has such lovely knits pictured and has over 100+ socks knit up.
2. Tangled Up In Sticks and String - Dee was the first IRL person I knew who started a blog. I had been debating on starting a blog myself, and one day at Sip and Knit she told me that she had started up a blog. Two months later I started up this one. So thanks for the extra push I needed.
3. Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets - StitcherW cross stitches and she always has the nicest projects going on. Plus she posts pictures of her pets. What's not to love?!!?
4. Pure Florida - This is a non knitting blog, but Florida Cracker has a way of capturing Florida that doesn't include a bikini clad beach or a theme park. Great pictures and great posts.
Ok, I hope I've given you all some new blogs to visit, they are definitely worth it.
And since I haven't been doing much of anything the past couple of days (after the past couple of weeks, who can blame me), I don't have anything to show, but I do have a question. Living in Florida means that I don't require scarves to keep warm. I've been planning on making a couple for gifts and I have finished one but I'm not sure if its really done. It's thinner than I wanted, 3.5" wide. I was planning on making it longer to compensate for the thinness, but I cast off when I ran out of yarn and the scarf is just shy of 5 feet. Is this good? The IO thinks its too short, but when I look at the finished lengths of scarves listed in different patterns, they only go to 4.5 feet. So should I take out the bound off edge and add more inches/feet to it? It's for a 14 y/o girl and I don't know if it needs more length or not. What do you all think?
Is that the thing I keep playing with that you keep pushing me away from? I say you are DONE!