Friday Meme

AKSUNFLOUR has a meme posted on her blog and its a great Friday Fill-In. Feel free to use it in your blog, just let me know so I can stop by and read your version.


1. What is your occupation right now? Stay at Home Mom, p/t office clerk.

2. What color are your socks right now? Well it is already 80 here with a high of 87 so no socks being worn right now. However, the color of the socks that I will be working on are blue.

3. What are you listening to right now? CNBC waiting for the opening bell.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Coffee this AM, Three Musketeers last night.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes, but I prefer not to. Too much work.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lourie.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes

8. How old are you today? 41

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football and the Olympics

10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke or an Irish Coffee

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes

12. favorite food? steak

13. What is the last movie you watched? One of the Jane Doe TV movies on Hallmark, not sure which one though.

14. favorite day of the year? New Year's Day

15. How do you vent anger? I guess I yell. I don't get angry very often. I'm more of a stressed out soul. I deal with stress by eating and knitting.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a doll named Michelle. She was bigger than your average doll and had bright red (almost orange) hair. I also had Barbie and Bionic Woman and Cher. I was never allowed to have a Ken doll.

17. What is your favorite season? Fall. That's when it finally gets cool in Florida

18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Only if they post.

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Susie

21. Who is least likely to respond? A random surfer

22. Living arrangements? a house filled with a husband, 2 kids and 4 cats.

23. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? A Rubbermaid container that holds the antique linens from my grandmother and great aunt, shoes and big ziploc bags of yarn.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? My favorite burgers are the ones we grill outside with mushrooms and provolone cheese. Add some mustard, ketchup and mayo. Mmmmmm.

29. favorite dog breed? hard to pick since I'm more of a cat person, but we did have a shepherd/collie mix that was really sweet.

30. favorite day of the week? Friday, end of the work week and the beginning of the wknd.

31. How many states have you lived in? 2

32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds baby!

33. What is your favorite flower? I really love a mix of flowers, but I guess my favorite would be tulips.


So there you have it. Thirty-3 more things abt me that you may or may not have known abt. Now don't you feel enlightened?!? Don't forget to let me know if you do the meme. I'd love to read it.

Comments

SusieH said…
Great meme - I AM likely to respond, since NaBloPoMo can wear a girl out looking for subjects...
Vivian said…
I did it. Come take a look on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon