How many more days??

Today is the first day that I'm at a loss of what to blog. I don't have my camera so I can't show updated pictures of my stitching or my knitting. I also don't have any new pictures of the cats.

What does that leave me with?? Not a whole lot. So I'll have to go into the archives of the picture file and pull something out.

The year is 2003. Five years in adult time isn't that big. Five years in small child time is HUGE!

What a difference five years came make.



In five more years I will have a soon to be 15 y/o and 12 y/o. I am already tired, what will 5 years make me?? OLD.

Comments

SusieH said…
Awwwwwww!!! I love the flashback :) May have to lift that idea when I get stuck for a post!
Dee said…
Old and CRAZY! Menopause and teens -- NOT a good mix. LOL
Diane said…
Obviously you haven't yet come to understand that children age at a completely different rate than we adults. How else could I have a 26 yr old daughter when my brain thinks I'm 30? Not my fault she's in some weird time space continum thing that has allowed her to go from being an infant to claiming she's 26 in 6 yrs my time.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon