Insanity Has Struck

Every year I see people join NaBloPoMo and every year I think I will join too. But I never do. I think I'll never be able to post abt something every single day. I was thinking abt it again this year, but totally forgot abt it until today. When I saw it on Susie's blog. So what do I do? I JOIN! I must be insane since I decide to join when I'm at my all time low of posting AND I already missed a day. However I will view this as a challenge and see if I can do this. I may have to do a few posts in advance and utilize blogger magic to post them on specific days, but if I plan on doing this, then I will need all the help I can get!

And in an effort to make up for the missed entry from yesterday, I will blog abt my Saturday sky later on today.

So fellow inmates, you will either be entertained thoroughly this month or bored to tears. I'm hoping I hit somewhere in the middle.


Nope, its not up here. When was the last time you remember using your common sense?

Comments

SusieH said…
Go, Lynn!!

You can do it - it's nice even if we only post "more than usual" instead of every day, IMO.
Dee said…
Go Lynn! You can do eeeeeeet!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon