Sunday, November 02, 2008

November 1st Saturday Sky Post

Apparently there are quite a few people who have signed up for NaBloPoMo. I was #9773 when I signed up earlier today. I don't think there are *that* many participating this month, but there will definitely be increased activity. Let's just hope Blogger can handle the volume.

Yesterday as I was doing laundry and catching up on tv, I was waiting to take a good Saturday sky. I couldn't take one in the AM since I didn't have batteries for the camera, then the sky was cloudy and I knew if I waited it would be clear later on. I was right and got this around 5pm.

I even got one with the moon!

with the local temps (for those of you keeping track)


Stay tuned for posts involving tv shows, ABC along, cats and kids along with the normal project updates. Let's see if I can do this.......

No comments: