Friday, December 05, 2008

Title free zone

In anticipation of having company out tomorrow, I've been trying to finish up some projects around the house. Sure enough, this is also the week that I end up getting sick. Not sure what it is, head cold most likely, but it's enough to zap my energy. So today as I'm working from one room to another, I'm also making out a Honey Do list for tomorrow. This way the IO won't be bored while I make the turkey!

Since I have nothing to show and tell you, I will answer a meme that StitcherW tagged me with last week.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Now the 6 random things about myself:

1. I think I'm addicted to all things with a monitor. If I'm not watching TV, then I'm on the computer.

2. This is why I'm afraid to get a Blackberry.

3. I love the DVR feature on my Dish Network. It will tape shows I watch even if they switch the days around.

4. Plus it will pause live TV which is a MUST with my crew around. It's really the only way I can watch TV.

5. I love having my blog and reading other blogs. I also love reading my newsgroups on Yahoo. However I do not like MySpace, Facebook or any other *social websites*.

6. Ravelry is a BIG time waster, but I still enjoy going there.

Ok so there you have it. Six random items abt me, some of which I think you may have already known, depending on how well or often you read this blog. And since I like to bend the rules, if you'd like to participate in this meme, consider yourself tagged!

Now I'm off to schedule my day for tomorrow so that I have a cooked bird around the same time I have hungry people looking for food.


Did somebody say turkey?!?

3 comments:

Dee said...

Have fun with your family tomorrow. Hope you are feeling better.

stitcherw said...

Hope the turkey went well, your timing on it worked out right for the hungrey hoard, and that you were feeling better to be able to enjoy it. On your earlier post, fun stash. Sorry the crystals weren't growing as advertised, but the stamp was adorable. He'll be great fun to put on things. I'm not sure what all, if any, sock yarn our Joanns and Michaels may carry, as haven't focused much beyond the larger types yarn for the cat mats. However, if I ever get my poor pitiful second sock done, at some point I may need some more. Sounds like my best bet will the the LYS still. Fortunately I have a couple lovely ones near by.
Sue

Deborah said...

my DVR is way dumber than yours. i should look into an upgrade.