MUCH Better!

Last week = Tierra Del Freezo

This wknd = MUCH BETTER



Now that the weather is no longer an issue, I can move on to more important things, like a meme from Dee. Here are the rules --- Dee gave me a letter. My letter is 'B'. I need to find ten things I like that begin with the letter 'B'.

1. Baby Girl

2. Brownies

3. Banana Muffins

4. Ballerinas

5. Buying yarn

6. Brainiac husbands

7. Beboping to old 70s & 80s music (which is now played on the *oldies* station)

8. Basking in the sun on a white sandy Beach (back in the day it would be on a towel with me covered in SPF 2 tanning oil; today its under an umbrella on a beach chair covered in SPF 50)

9. Buttered popcorn

10. Being with my family


If you want to play, just let me know in the comments section and I'll give you a letter. I promise I won't give you an obscure letter like X or Q.

And speaking of back in the day and oldies radio stations, the DJ had a back in the day memory.

Back in the day, families had only one telephone with a cord that was 100ft long.

Comments

Dee said…
I agree with all of them except basking on the beach. I am SO not a beach girl.

How the heck did I end up in Florida?????
stitcherw said…
Glad you've gotten some of your warmth back. We warmed up for a bit, but then a cold snap seems to be coming back through. Fun meme, and as to the phone comment, while not my only one, the one in my kitchen still is the old fashioned, wall mounted, and I think 25ft cord. :)
Sue
Life's a Stitch said…
Our cord was that long from trying to stretch it to talk in the bathroom to get some privacy ;-)
aksunflour said…
we still have a phone w/a "leash" and it isn't but 15ft. fully stretched. (works great when power is out).

glad stuff is warming up for you guys.

and of course I want to do the meme.
Vivian said…
I'm late but I'll play! We didn't get rid of our last corded phone until just a few months ago, and we still use phones from the 80s at work.
Ruth said…
I'll play! (Thanks in advance for no Qs. :)
Ruth said…
Finally did it--thanks! (I think. It was harder than I thought it'd be. :)

knittingbloggyblog.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon