Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturday Sun

This is much better!


It's fun to watch the news and hear the newscasters complain to the weatherman, why is it so cold?!!? Poor guy! They need a blog so they can complain to their readers!! Weatherspeak should calm down a bit now, at least until June 1st when we start hurricane season.

Health update: Rugrats are doing better. How do I know? I had to stop a wrestling match! Me, I'm nasally but winning. The IO, not sure yet. He doesn't usually get sick so when he does, I get worried. He can quickly go into pneumonia so we are keeping an eye on him. I've also added him to my schedule of meds. If I don't dose him like I do the kids, he'll never remember to take anything.

Knit update: I'm abt 2" from decreasing my sock!! WOOHOO!! I looked back and saw that I started these socks back in SEPTEMBER!! It's never taken me this long to work on a pair of socks. The next pair will be for Baby Girl, a pair of Kroys that she picked out from Michaels. She's also been helping me with the kitty blanket. Whatever it takes to keep her interested.

No comments: