Friday Finish

They are finally done!!


These took me much longer to finish up than expected.


Here are the stats:

Yarn used: Paton's Kroy socks Mulberry Stripes
Sock #1: 2/8 - 2/13/09
Sock #2: 3/1 - 3/26/09
56sts using size 2 dpns
2x2 rib for 4"
2.1oz/99.6yds used

Mindless socks on size 2 needles and it still took a span of almost 2 months to do. However now that they are done, I cast on for not one but two different pairs of socks, one for me with the MMMMMMalabrigo yarn and a pair for #1 Son in the Kroy yarn he picked out.

I'm also making headway with Ariel. She is SO close to being finished. I almost have all the stitching done, then I need to do the backstitching. The outer borders will be mindless, I'll just have to pay attention when I work on her face and hands.

Comments

Dee said…
Congrats on all the finishes (and near finishes).

The socks turned out great!

What pattern did you choose for the Malabrigo?
I always hate doing the back stitching and finishing on cross stitch pieces. Though I do love how polished it makes everything look.
Jennifer said…
So adorable. Love the color and those big bold stripes. Great job!
KSee said…
love the way they match. Reading backwards and with the cool weather you just had I guess she can wear them now.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon