Only and Already

As I was writing out checks yesterday, it occurred to me that it was 3/17. MARCH 17! How is it already March? Wasn't I just in the Keys? Actually no I wasn't. And when I think at that trip, it does feel like a long time ago. But it doesn't feel like it should be almost April either.

However it is only March and yet I already feel the end of the school year starting to ramp up. We are squeezing in the last of the field trips (check), scheduling band performances (another check) and practicing for ballet performances (more checks). Plus one more book fair (don't have to write that check for another month), one more family picnic day, a mother/son event and a couple more things that I can't remember at the moment (I should just give them the entire check book). All I know is that my calendar is filling up FAST! Plus I'm getting more work from my p/t job so things are getting pretty busy. I am anticipating needing a vacation come June.

One thing that I make sure I mark on the calendar is meeting up with my monthly stitching group. Tomorrow is our day and I need to look for a project. I haven't stitched in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure what to bring. Or what I'll be able to find.

One thing I'm late in posting abt is that Sue awarded me with this fun award.


Thank you so much Sue! Now I'm supposed to list 5 other bloggers for the award. This is the hardest part, but here are my choices.

Bridget
Melissa
KSee
KnittyMuggins
Sandie


And it's official

she has no front teeth!! The 2nd one fell out Monday night. She was SO excited to show her teachers at school. She was happy at first, but now she's having a hard time biting things! I guess corn on the cob wasn't such a great idea for dinner, huh.....

Comments

Sandie Knapp said…
Oh dear, now I have to find 5 more to give the award to? I don't always get 5 comments at any one time!!! Woe is me, but thank you for thinking of me. I do feel honored.

Congratulations to your adorable daughter for that winning smile. And no Mom, corn on the cob was NOT a good choice just now.......but ice cream would go down real easy....... :)
SusieH said…
Love it, love it - the toothless wondergirl!!

They are keeping you busy for sure with school. We are lucky in a way that our school year runs to late July, so all these things have another month or two to be scheduled in.

I do have to fill out the paperwork for David's week at Horstead (adventure week away with class), though...yeesh. That's in a month!
Bridget said…
Thanks so much! And it's fun to look at the others, and make some new friends.
Mark and Judy said…
You work it, baby girl! Super cute. I say use the missing teeth as an excuse to live on ice cream for a while. ;)
KSee said…
Thank you. I too am behind in passing on awards. More to come.
Oh my gosh!!! So many thanks for the award! This is my first official blog award :) I'm so far behind in blog reading...glad I checked today!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon