Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blogging Material

There are a lot of blogs out there that post fantastic pictures. Especially the foodie blogs. Pictures SO clear and so perfect, you could practically reach in and take a bite.

Me? I'm not one of those blogs. Who would take a picture of brownies that look like this?!?


In my defense, I baked them in my oversized toaster oven. This oven takes too long to heat up for toast, but it seems to overcook everything else. I keep it because it was a gift from my sisters to get rid of my decrepid old one. I still have the old one, but keep the new one out on the counter.

Thankfully, once you scrapped off the burnt, top part and covered it with icecream, you'd never know it's original crispy beginnings....

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Those brownies look good to me!!