Decisions, Decisions

Comments

KSee said…
LOL, those are some slow squirrels. Zorro would have been a bit more noisy than your kitty. Then again while bright he is young.
Jennifer said…
OMG - that is too hilarious. What happened? The suspense is killing me.

; )
Brigitte said…
Heh, if I forget for a moment that my guys don't go outdoors, I would swear that was my Gandalf!
aksunflour said…
so which one was dinner? Talk about encouraging ADD in cats.
Sandie Knapp said…
Did the cat catch at least one of them??? For being that careless and carefree, they deserve to be caught! hahaha
5elementknitr said…
Thanks for stopping by! What a great shot of your backyard fauna!
Jane said…
Lucky kitteh! Socks and Mittens have to watch the squirrels through the back door.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon