Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wednesday morning update

Yes I'm still alive, no I'm not knitting.

And the knitting part is killing me.

It's been hectic here at Happy Acres. My sister who came out for Baby Girl's performance over a week ago is leaving today. She's trying to move up here from Miami so the wknd was spent looking around at houses. We found the development she wants to move into, but now it's just seeing what's available.

So far this week we've had award ceremonies


and field trips.


Today I work in the AM and then fit in a hair cut for #1 son before I start on 36 cupcakes. Yep, I'm making them again. Apparently they were such a big hit, they are being requested again, except for #1 Son's class. Tomorrow is his awards ceremony followed by a pizza party with snacks. Since parents will be there as well, his teacher wants to be sure we have enough cupcakes for everybody.

And Friday. Friday is the last day of school. I'm torn between being in Baby Girl's class one more time and staying home. Still not sure on that one. The IO and I are also trying to come up with a fun way to kick off summer break. It may include a trip to the beach.

Hopefully by next week we will return to more crafty blog posts. I'm itching to get back into the game......

2 comments:

Dee said...

Another year gone by! Where DOES the time go?

Did Number 1 son actually USE the 14 pound ball????? LOL

KSee said...

Say after me...I knit there for I am...I may not knit a stitch today but I am a knitter. I am allowed to have days when I am too tired, stressed and busy to knit. I am a knitter!!