Saturday, September 19, 2009

Technical Difficulties

The IO reloaded the computer with a new operating system and things haven't been the same since. My desk top is different, the mouse doesn't work right, things open and close magically. It keeps signing me in and out of Facebook, Google and Ravelry. My pictures are in different files. AND it lost all of my contacts. I re-added most of my contacts, but there are still a few of you out there that I don't have email addresses for. So if I've responded to you in the past and you haven't heard from me recently, this is why. He will be reloading my previous operating system so I can go back to normal. Which means I lose all of my contacts again.

Meanwhile, I've been working on my blanket and I'm on the last stripe!! WOOHOO!!! I'm hoping to be done with it by tomorrow night. Hopefully by Monday I'll be posting pictures of the finished product.

AND I'll be back to my old OS. It's taking me forever to type this small post.

Here is my picture of my Saturday Sky. The kids have been wanting to do the Mentos in Diet Coke experiment for awhile and the IO finally did it for them.





It really is a cool experiment!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Rule #1 for happy marriage --- separate computers!

stitcherw said...

Sorry you're having the computer issues, hope it all gets straightened out and back to normal soon. Fun pictures of the Coke/Mentos mix. I've never done it, but have seen pictures, good project for outside. :)
Looking forward to seeing the blanket all finished up.
Sue

Brigitte said...

LOL! Mentos in Coke! I've never seen a picture like that before...hee hee!

Jane said...

Well, I've been out of touch with the blogs lately, so I'm late in telling you how much I like your new look. Hope you get the computer back to normal quickly. It makes me crazy when things don't work as I want them too.

Sandie Knapp said...

Glad you are back. Didn't realize you were having problems because I've been so busy I haven't read blogs for a week at least, probably longer, but I'm glad you have things up and running right again. :)