Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Official

We have the plague. #1 Son is better, he's still wiped out. No school yet. Baby Girl has had 103+ temps. Going to dr today (couldnt go yesterday because they were booked up). The IO is the only one on Tamiflu, but he's got a major cough going. Me? Not only do I have the flu, but I also have a sinus and ear infections. I've got some good drugs coming my way.

And rest. Lots and lots of rest.

No knitting has been happening. I'm barely out of bed these days.

Something these guys don't seem to mind.

You've been on the computer long enough, it's time for my um *your* nap.

8 comments:

Dee said...

Oh yuck ... sorry you guys are feeling bad. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hemi looks so cute with his paws tucked in like that.

Susan said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you all feel better very soon!

Karen said...

Not. Cool!! Hope you are all feeling much better soon.

Bridget said...

Ah geez. I hope everyone will feel better sooner rather than later. Try to take it easy!

stitcherw said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Hope all of you are better soon.
Sue

Jane said...

Oh rats! Hopefully you'll all be back to feeling good soon.

Sandie Knapp said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry Lynn. I do hope that everyone recovers quickly so that you can all get back to living normally again. What a rotten break! It has to be miserable. Please take good care. :)

Deborah said...

Oh dear, Lynn! So sorry everyone is sick! Had that with a stomach virus once, no one was available to clean up the mess. The only good thing was I didn't feel guilty that I couldn't do it either!

Keep popping those vitamins and lots of fresh squeezed Florida Orange Juice!

XXXXXOOOOO