Monday, October 26, 2009

WOW

I am among the living!!! Wow that is some nasty virus! I've been WIPED OUT! No energy to speak of. How bad has it been? I've had no desire to be on the computer ~or~ knit. Until yesterday when I posted on Facebook. Today was the first day I picked up my needles. The kids go back to school tomorrow. I say by next week we'll be back to our regular schedules. Well mostly. I'm slowing down. I plan way too much and need to cut back on my school activities. I could just be saying this because my energy level isn't there, but I'm tired of needing constant levels of caffeine to keep going. Cutting back on the caffeine and uping my levels of vitamins.

The one good thing in all of this? We've been exposed, fought and won. Now there is no need to get that elusive H1N1 flu shot.

Since today is the first day I've picked up the needles, I have no pics to share, so I will close this post with a usual suspect.


Does this mean I'll need to move now???

7 comments:

The Knifty Knitter said...

I love how your kitty is sleeping with their head down. My cat will sleep like that, face to the floor/bed/blanket, all the time. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Dee said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Vivian said...

I'm so sorry about all this illness in your house! But like you said, you won the battle and now don't have to worry about the shots. Here is hope for more knitting time!

Marguerite said...

Glad to hear everyone is getting well again.

Yes, at this point in the hype it would almost be a blessing to just have it and get it over with. Almost.

Sandie Knapp said...

Welcome back dear friend. I was very concerned, and now I am very relieved and happy to learn you and your children have all recovered. Hooray!! :)

stitcherw said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hopefully the return of the energy levels will follow soon too. Cute picture, cats find the oddest places to take a nap.
Sue