Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A Double Header

As I mentioned on Sunday, I'm going to try to finish up some projects. I've been working on my Seasonal Fall cross stitch and was SOO hoping to finish it this Fall, but it's just not going to happen. I could probably finish off all the cross stitches, but there is a lot of back stitching that I know I won't be able to get to this season so it's time to put it away and pull out my snowman. Here are my before and after pics of Seasonal Fall before it goes into hibernation.

Before

After


There is a lot more white on the bottom of the After, you just can't see it well in that picture. If I start on my snowman, I'm hoping to have it done before the end of the year.

Today's double header??

I got to attend ceremonies for both a

Terrific Kid

and

Student of the Month

I was a proud mama times TWO!! I brought a hat to work on during downtime, but I should realize by now, I never had downtime at the school.

Stay tuned for some knitting content coming up!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Congrats to the kiddos! Way to go!

Jade said...

Congratulations for the kids and to the kids! Your stitching is very nice too.