Monday, November 23, 2009

Eight days left

Hmmmm, I'm really starting to scrape the barrel with this blogging every day, but I only have 8 more posts to go. I'm gonna do it though, because I'm stubborn like that.

I was hoping to have something to share with you craftwise today, but I have nothing. Between #1 Son's sleepover, our girl's day out and then seeing some old friends on Sunday, I haven't had much time to do anything at all! I did put in abt 3rows in my scarf and abt the same amt in my hat. I measured #1 Son's foot to see where I need to start his toes.

I didn't take the time for myself this AM, instead went straight to the grocery store. We had a new store just open up abt a month ago and it's HUGE! While I do like to have a lot of variety to choose from, there is something to be said abt having a smaller, cozier store. AND it's laid out differently so I had to go down each aisle to find what I needed. I'd suggest adding some cheese with this whine, but they were out of what I was looking for as well!!

Hopefully I'll have something fun to share soon, because I know neither one of us wants 7 more days of posts like this.


Not sure if this was a grill or a bon fire!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Lynn, you could have just done that pic and the post would have been enough! Awesome!