Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Putting it all in a box

When I went to bed, this is what I saw

and when I woke up, I got this view.

Just doing our part to help you press out the wrinkles. I'm adding my special fibers as well.

You're welcome.



After I removed the cat and said fibers, I was able to finish off another receiving blanket.


I then pulled out another receiving blanket that I made awhile back, but never used.


AND the spot came out of the first one so I now have a nice little group to send out.


The box is now packed, taped and ready to mail out tomorrow. WOOHOO!!!

I think the sewing projects will be on hold for the next couple of days. I need a bit of a break. Instead I'm going to focus on my sock. I pulled it out today and I'm almost down to the main part of the foot. My goal is to get it done by the end of the month. I think I can do it too.

3 comments:

Dee said...

You can do it!!!!

The little blankies are adorable. Even the cats think they are pretty comfortable. LOL

Jane said...

Your blankets are so cute. What size do you make them?

Wendy said...

Wouldn't you love to know what cats are thinking. They love to be where they think you'll be.