Sunday Sewing

IT. IS. DONE!!!!!!

The front

and the back.


The apron is finished!!! This was purchased a year ago by a friend of mine. Apparently I was high on the fiber fumes in JoAnn's when I offered to sew this for her if she bought the kit. Thankfully she's a collector of stash, too, so the fact that she gets it back in a year will surprise her!

The stats:

JoAnn's Domestic Diva Apron
"With Enough Coffee I Can Do Anything!
Started: 5/3/09
Finished: 11/15/09

While this was a span of 6 months, it only took me 3 days to do.

I was going to pull out a receiving blanket or my BOM quilt, but I've had enough with sewing. SO not relaxing for me.

Time to move on to another project, preferably something mindless.....

Comments

Dee said…
Love the apron. You are lucky to have such a good model too. LOL
Jane said…
Very nice! I'm behind on my blog reading again, but promise to do better from here on out. Your daughter gets cuter every day.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon