Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Old Habits Die Hard and a Meme

So apparently now that I no longer have to blog everyday, the ideas are coming at me left and right. I was reading Karen's blog yesterday and came across this meme that I thought would be fun.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Diet Coke

2. Where was your profile picture taken? It's a picture of my cat Hemi taken earlier this year.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I've never tried, but I think it would be fun.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today? My friend Denise.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Midnight. Was a bit wound up when I went to bed which led to the headache I woke up with. Almost gone, but not quite.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Depends on the day you ask. Probably not leave the area, but I would like a bigger home near a spring fed lake. If I had the money, I would like a cabin in the woods up north that I could live in for a month.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No. I like to watch my fireworks. I'll kiss *after* the fire works, but not during.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on your FaceBook list? The IO.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Depends on how things were left and how serious the relationship was. However at this point if I ran across any old flame, I've been married long enough to be friends with them.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? It's good, but not my first choice. I'm a Diet Coke kind of gal.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard??? Hard to say. I can tear up easily, but I haven't cried really hard in a long time.

12. Who took your profile picture? Me.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? #1 Son last night during gymnastics. See?


14. Was yesterday better than today? Well the battery died when we were leaving for gymnastics which left me and #1 Son stranded. The IO had tried faxing something which disconnected the phone line so he never got any of my numerous phone calls trying to get him to pick us up. Had to have a friend get us instead. (this is why I was so wound up last night) Today I woke up with a migraine and not getting much done. So I guess it's six of one/half dozen of another.

15. Can you live a day without TV? I have, but I prefer to have access to some form of monitor (for tv, computer or movies)

16. Are you upset about anything? I can always think of something.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Of course they are. Unless you are a psychopath. Then not so much.

18. Are you a bad influence? Umm, I don't think so. But I plead the fifth when helping others buy stash!

19. Night out or night in? I'm in most of the time, so the occasional night out is nice.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee, computer.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Probably #1 Son when he had a reaction to the TamiFlu he was given when we were all oinking.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? I don't text, but the last email I got was from JoAnn.com telling me abt a sale on Ott Lights.

23. How do you feel about your life right now? It's exhausting!

24. Do you hate anyone? Not really. There are people I dislike GREATLY, but I would never wish ill will on anyone.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Nothing. I post more on my wall.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Oh yes. I don't do well with strong drugs. Caffeine, aspirin and tylenol would be found right now. And occasionally they'd find a xanax, but not often.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Not that I can recall. Amazing, yes. Perfect, no. (lol)

28. What song is stuck in your head? The theme song from The Princess Bride. The rugrats are watching it right now. Inconceivable!

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., a secret lover or George Clooney? Ok so who comes up with these questions?!? If somebody is knocking at my window at 2am, I'm calling the cops!

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? No. #1 Son would only be 18. Possible, yes. Desirable? No.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Right now, nothing in particular. I was going to finish getting stuff together for a yard sale on Saturday, but it's a 70% chance of rain so it's being postponed until next week.

32. Do you think too much or too little? Way too much! Can't shut the brain off, esp at 5am!

33. Do you smile a lot? I think so.

Bonus Round...

34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? More than I want to share!

35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? I really have no desire to be anybody else.

36. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.

37. Chicken or Beef? Both, but I tend to eat chicken more.

38. Mac or PC? PC.

39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? No.

40. Last music received or purchased? I don't buy music anymore. The IO and #1 Son do all the downloading these days. If I had to think back, it would probably be the soundtrack for The Phantom of the Opera.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I found that NaBloPoMo helped me get in the habit of thinking of blog topic a lot more too - I think that was the best benefit of doing it. :) Love reading your Meme and I'm so glad you posted it . . . even though you no longer HAD TO!!