Soggy Saturday

We have been getting a good soaking rain for the past few days and I'm beginning to feel a bit waterlogged! We've had almost 2.5" of rain for the month, and considering we're only on day 5 of what is normally considered our dry season, it's a lot!!!

Our sky this AM.

It was abt 58 and windy.

Days like this make you want to pull fabric out

and make some pants.

This is more of a true color of the pants.

I'm really happy with the way they came out. If I had more jean material, I'd make another pair.

Days like this also make you want to cook. This was lunch.

I've got a chicken roasting in the oven right now. Add some rice and green beans and you've got dinner.

Thankfully, the clouds have dissipated and we can see some blue sky.

The next front has gone thru and it's now 56. Cooler but sunny.

I'm now pulling out fabric for #1 Son's I Spy quilt. I'm sorting as I go along, getting rid of fabric as I go. Some will be sold at the yard sale next week, some on ebay and whatever is left will go to the local quilt guild.

Comments

I barely saw the sky. I DID see the palm trees. One week from today I will be seeing them in person, and I CAN'T WAIT!
Vivian said…
Those are some very cute pants. I really wish I know how to sew, seems to give you more options when it comes to clothing kids.

Blogging every day for a month? wow! I can't seem to manage once a week lately.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon