Saturday, January 09, 2010

Saturday Sleet!

What is wrong with this picture?

Ok so it's not exactly a winter wonderland

but this is ORLANDO!!

My friend sent this to me from Ocala, abt an hour north of me.

Ok I'll wait until all you northerners stop laughing.

Feel better??

I'll say it again. THIS IS ORLANDO!

Right now at 8:30pm, it's 27 degrees. Long Island is 22. All I can say is I don't have enough hand knits.

And for all of you northerners who are STILL laughing???

My temps will be in the 70s by next Friday. Now *I* feel better! ;-)

6 comments:

Dee said...

I want Hemi's sunny spot from the last posting. I'm officially tired of winter now.

Susan said...

I'm not laughing. Our forecast is for highs of around 0C (32F) this week. It's not natural that we should be the same temp. as Florida in January. This is going to hit the produce growers hard.

Sandie Knapp said...

I'm not laughing. Promise! Oranges are one of my most favorite fruits. I don't even want to THINK what this could be doing to the price of my beloved oranges. :)

Vivian said...

How funny, just to prove that warm or cold is only relative, but I must say 27F is pretty cold!

Ruth said...

Not laughing at all! I'd be annoyed, too, if I lived in Orlando and got snow! (I'd be especially annoyed if I was vacationing down there to get away from our snow!) We should be in the 50s on Friday so we'll be having a heat wave!

Jane said...

So, sleet instead of snow. Either way - YUCK! Hope you get a good warm up. It's still freezing here, but it does look like a warmer change is on the way.