Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Dancing at the mailbox

Grace had a Winter Warm Up swap that I participated in. I got paired with Lisa and I have to say, it was one of the best swaps I ever got! Here are the goods....

Really nice, right?? There was a little something for everybody in this box. Books for the kids. Cat treats for the cats. And the rest is ALL MINE!!! Here is a few close up shots of the yarny goodness.

I now own fingerless mitts!!!

and they've already been worn too.

Some great sock yarn here

and here

I'm not sure if I'll make socks with these yet. I may make something for Baby Girl. I did a bathing suit top for her with this same yarn when she was little

and I may make something similar to that as well.

Look at these gorgeous stitch markers!

I really did hit the motherlode with this swap. Thanks again Lisa!

---------------------------------------------------------

I tried taking pictures last night during Phantom, but there wasn't much to see since I can't take pics during the performance. So here is a pic of the stage and the chandelier.


and of some very happy people!

7 comments:

Dee said...

What a nice swap! I love the mitts.

Glad you and Bill enjoyed the show. Was it here in Orlando at the Bob Carr?

Susan said...

I love Phantom! I can see the chandelier in your pic.

SusieH said...

Niiiice swap! I love this beautiful pic of you and the hubs, especially...

Grace said...

love your swap goodies!!!

Life's a Stitch said...

I think it's time to see the Phantom again. I think it's been 17 years since we went. One of the few plays I'd want to repeat.

stitcherw said...

Ooohhh I love Phantom, so glad you got to go and had a good time. Great swap too, you did get lots of goodies. Have fun playing Island Paradise. I never got into those games before my DD came to visit either, now I'm hooked on Zoo and dabble a bit in Farmville. It is way to easy to loose all kinds of time on the computer now, my stitching time is suffering.
Sue

Sandie Knapp said...

I just love that photo of you and your hubby. You are both obviously having the time of your life. How good is that?

And that picture of Baby Girl. Oh my, talk about cipmunk cheeks! hahaha Talk about precious.

Congratulations on hitting the jackpot too. That should keep you busy for a while too. :)