Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympic Fever

Everybody seems to have it. But me. I'm just not feeling it. If this keeps up, I'll end up missing it all. It's weird too. I usually try to catch some of it. Plus I usually have a desire to join all the knitting olympic events I see on a LOT of blogs. But this year, not so much.

Meanwhile I've been keeping busy with other things. I got to meet up with Dee on Thursday for some stitching at Needle Orts and got to work on Too Pooped. I don't have any updated pics, but will take some soon. I left the Dolphins a bit because I got sick of the grey. Now I'm working on browns and know I will be sick of that soon too. I'm fighting the urge to start a new project, two actually, in cross stitch because I want to make some more headway on what I have. I'm getting in the mood for Maggie, but she's MIA right now. I have a feeling she's hiding in the deep recesses of my closet.

I have some stash to share, both bought and given, AND I have a FANTASTIC swap I need to share but I don't have the time right now. I need to start getting ready for tonight. While I don't care for Valentine's Day (even though I *do* have a sweetheart and am a big romantic), my sister offered to take the kids for tonight and at the last minute we decided to go see The Phantom of the Opera. We LOVE this play and the fact that we didn't think we'd get to see it this time around has made it a special treat.

No matter how disfigured you are, I'll always love you OG!

3 comments:

SusieH said...

Enjoy Phantom - what a great show!!!

Dee said...

Fantastic! Have a great time!

Sandie Knapp said...

I've always wished, but never have seen the play. I did see the latest movie version as well as the original. I have the CD and love the music totally. I'm glad you were able to go and I hope you had the most wonderful time. :)