Finally some stash to report!

Do you know the last time I bought stash?? Back in DECEMBER!!! Yep, that long ago.** It was time, esp when that yarn is bought on clearance or using a 50% coupon.

First, some sock yarn (cuz I don't have enough of that!)

Its Heart and Sole Watercolor Stripe. I've been eyeing this for awhile now; I pick it up, look at it, tell myself I haven't worked on a sock in a long time and have a ton of sock yarn in stash, then put it back in the bin. Saturday I decided 2 skeins needed to come home with me. If I've been wanting it that long, then I really like it! Best part? It was on clearance! Not sure why that was the only colorway on clearance, but hey, I'll take it!

The other yarn is by Serenity, the Deborah Norville collection.

Another yarn I've been eyeing, but could never decide what I wanted to do with it. Finally I decided that instead of a big project, I'd make a scarf using Yarn Harlot's One Row Handspun Scarf. In fact, I cast on yesterday and got quite a bit done in only one day.

Not sure if this will end up with family in NY or if I'll keep it for me. I don't have a scarf to wear and while we don't need them often, I'm happy to have it when it's in the 40s, windy and dreary.

**Some of you may remember the shawl I started for Baby Girl. That shawl never did get very far and I ended up taking the yarn back to the store for a school related project. If it's not sitting in my house, it's NOT stash!

Comments

Sandie Knapp said…
I am so glad that the store manager/clerk, whatever, was able to check out your Ott replacement bulb. I would be lost without mine too.

I see you manage to score great buys, so in that case, adding to stash is always permitted. No woman in her right mind can pass up a great buy. :)

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon