Friday, July 23, 2010

Linkety links

I've been having a hard time trying to come up with some interesting posts. I haven't been doing a lot of knitting/stitching/sewing lately so nothing to blog abt there. It's been so hot that the cats havent been doing anything interesting other than flopping down and sleeping the heat away. I had to dig for that one of Tiger. It's been so hot we haven't been doing much at all.

However, today I got inspired from Chris. Some of her links were really funny today and I wanted to share them.

First up, Scientific proof that women can multi-task better than men. Yep, they actually spent money to prove it.

Libraries might be the latest pop culture fad. This one especially cracked me up since we went to the library today for a craft/activity event. My library offers so many free things to do in the summer, it's fantastic. I don't take advantage as I'd like, but I'm glad to know it's there. If they are becoming the next latest and greatest, that can only mean good things for those of us who have known this for a long time. Ben Franklin would be pleased!

Last link to share, Yarn Bombing. I've seen other sites similar to this, but this one has some great pictures. I love what they've done to statues, but my favorites are toward the end. Make sure you scroll down to see them all.

Last but not least, this is one of my favorite family pictures.

I've seen one baby with its parents, but it's not often you see two!!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

I think I've found something to do with my free time.

I'm knitting a granny square cover for Steve's Mustang. LOL

Chris said...

Oh, I like that family picture! :D

LOL at Dee!