Actual Knitting Content

I've been itching to knit on some socks, but I wanted to finish off the back on Baby Girl's sweater.

Check.



Now this is where I usually get hung up. I know there are a lot of you out there that like to start projects. I'm not one of them. I like the process of knitting on the main part of a project. The area that some of you get bored out of your minds with. That's the part that I find very soothing. Once I finished the back of the sweater, I only had the kitty blanket to work on. Not gonna happen in this heat so it was time to start some projects. I couldnt find my info on the sweater so instead I started two pairs of socks.

The 2nd sock for #1 Son


and I started a pair of short cuffs for me.


I worked on these last night and I'm at the point where I can start on the heel. These should go fast!! I'm enjoying the little bits of color in the yarn and am surprised I haven't pulled it out sooner to work on. This is what happens when you have a stash of yarns you love!!!

Now that its August, the calendar is starting to fill up. School starts in less than 3 weeks which means we're back to school shopping, scheduling end of summer vacation activities (I originally posted end of summer activities, but we've got some time before THAT happens!) and getting ready to meet the new teachers. I think we're all ready to get back to a schedule.

Comments

Dee said…
What is the yarn you are using for your socks? It's very cute.
Susan said…
Yeah, what Dee asked.
VCFibers said…
I third that...like the sock yarn. Just little bits of subtle colors. Gives me an idea for my some of my own hand dyed yarns.
Gnat said…
I still can't believe it's already august!! The sock yarn is really cute! Enjoy your knitting!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon